#EMfashion: Fashion Week Calculations

    This September was one hectic fashion week for me, not only I could not go to any of the fashion shows, I also have to adjust my life into University of Toronto. Surprisingly, amongst endless lectures and tests, I have found my niche for fashion. Before each lecture when I was waiting, I would go to "Style.com" to catch up all the latest photos and reviews. Thank you so much "style.com", you are my savior.

    From all the mathematics I have been cramming lately, I think I am growing a calculative mind.(who am I kidding, I am a liberal arts student, I am never good at math) After looking at some of the collections from four fashion weeks, I have this great realization about the inspirations behind the collections, and those can be demonstrated by these mathematical functions.


#NYFW: ALEXANDER WANG


Solution:
Air Jordan III + Adidas Stan Smith + Nike Woven Trainer
=
Sporty Alexander Wang SS 15




#LFW: ALEXANDER MCQUEEN


Japanese Kabuki Dancer + Samurai Bejeweled Armor + Cherry Blossom
=
Japanese-y Alexander Mcqueen SS 15 





#MFW: MOSCHINO



Nicki Minaj 2010 street style + Barbie Doll + Katy Perry Costume
=
Funky Moschino SS 15




#PFW: CHANEL



Karl Lagerfeld's tailoring at Chole + Coco Chanel's navy pinstriped shirt + Liberty Leading the People
=
Revolutionary Chanel SS 15



Thanks for Reading


No comments:

Post a Comment